Friday, April 25, 2014

Confused

                  Okay, so im literally so confused. Im angry, sad, ad just a tiny little bit happy. I mean I like him but I don't. This whole thing is just really confusing. Lets go back a few days....
                   Me and a guy ( lets just call him A ) had been talking a lot, only as friends because he liked another girl. He came over every day this week and most of last week. He started dating that girl today. She is  really big brat but im definitely not telling him that. Anyway, every since they started dating today we've been talking less. Im also confused because I think I like him but I really really don't want to like him. He's been reading my messages I can tell because it shows me on my phone and I don't know what to do.

Im really super confused. Comment what you think I should do or if you have had a past experience like this one. Want to share your story? Email me: mysecret4646@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment