Sunday, April 13, 2014

Parent Problems

       
I’m kindve crying right now and I really don't know what to do. I think I've learned a valuable lesson that I think everyone else needs to know so they don't make the same mistake I have. Here is my story:

       So it all started off earlier when I decided to go shopping with my money for earrings. Everything was good I picked out my earrings and paid. My mom started to get mad because the lady behind the cash register ripped her off. Then she was already mad and things escalated and got worse. I was in trouble for wearing mascara. She was yelling at me and asking where I got it. I had told her I used hers because I hesitated but I actually bought it at Kroger with my own money and a self scanner. She hasn't figured that out yet but I have everything taken away at the moment and I feel this punishment is severe. I’m using my brother’s laptop to type this because I don't know what else to do with my feelings. I have learned a lesson here and id like to share it: Girls, don't dress in booty shorts or tight skirts and belly shirts. All you’re doing is losing respect for yourself. If a guy likes you it should be because he thinks your beautiful without caking makeup on your face or wearing shorts with your but hanging out. Another thing I’d like to share is obey your parents. Even though my parents are punishing me right now im not mad because they know what's best for me. I know I deserve this. This is to all these young girls who want to dress like I did. Parents, who are reading this, show your kids this. It’s a lesson every girl will figure out sooner or later in life but after reading this the situation could be a little less painful.

       Typing this has taught me a lesson. I hope it teaches you one too.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment