Thursday, April 10, 2014

Ive Been Used


Words can’t even explain how I’m feeling right now. Sad, depressed, maybe both. I have finally realized I've been used as this has never happened before. I bet many of you have been used. Its a terrible thing and I hope many of you can relate to this story with past experiences:

 

          We started off talking. He had a girlfriend but we were only friends. I was so happy and talking to him made me have no worries. He was just amazing. I was so happy. Then, a few days later we started to get serious saying things like “Things are better when you’re around “and” You’re the best I love you “our relationship was getting deeper. The next day he broke up with his girlfriend and said he liked me. Then the girl he broke up with started to send me hateful messages. He kept calling me babe and saying he loved me. Today I saw him with her and he was eating lunch with her and they were both flirting. I was devastated by 4th period. Later today he asked why my instagram bio said taken when he made it clear we were dating. Now he's dating the other girl and she hates me and I’m alone. Since I have a ton of other friends to support me I’m a little bit better now but sharing this with you all has made me feel like I don't need him and I’m fine.

 

           I appreciate all of you commenting and it really motivates us to keep sharing these stories with you! You can always reach both of us at Mysecret4646@gmail.com if you have any drama or just anything you need to share or talk about.

 

                                                     XOXO,

                                                           Blog Rebels <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment