Saturday, May 25, 2013

Depressed

                 Depressed
Btw: this is true
      Well It started off when I liked this boy. I really really really super de duper really liked him. But there was one problem.... my bestfriend was dating him. She had been dating him for 2 years. In fact im pretty sure she posted something about him from our earlier posts.
       I was involved in a school play. So was he. Every girl in the play cast liked him but one girl absoulutley loved him!!! Well so did I. Turns out he liked me. My bestfriend dumped him. She wasnt in the school play. The next two days we would spend practicing and on the second day we would perform.
        The day after they broke up he asked me out. I said yes. I said to keep it a secret but somehow it spilled. Meanwhile the girl who was obsessed with him got her heart broken when she found out we were dating. So did my bestfriend. She sent me a text and said I cant belive you would do this and said " im eating a sandwhich want those leftovers to"  my heart was broken.
         Just as I thought this couldnt get any worse, turns out my bestfriends mom called my mom about it and my mom kept saying " break up with him NOW!!! " she said it was my decisiob but that my bestie was heartbroken. My bestfriend found another guy who didnt stay long, but kept her mind off of it.
          What made it so bad was the girl who was obsessed with him saw us kiss both days. She was also a good friend. She told everybody and started going on a dessert diet because she couldnt take it. I had him go give her a hug and she said that meant evrything to her. She even outlined her shirt with chalk took a picture printed it out and hung a bunch of copies all over her room.
           Everything was ok with her but everyone else hated me and I ahd no one just because of some stupid boy. My bestfriend put on one of the social media websites we were besties again which helped. Our friendship is fully restored.
            Well, a few months later after I thought he was the one, I found out he cheated with 2 other girls!!! Not just 1, 2!!! I broke up with him and he broke up with the other 2 girls who were heartbroken and sent some girl a note saying I have loved you always through all of my relationships and asked her out. The bad thing was I SAW the note!!!
            I got really bad headaches the next few days. Didnt go anywhere. Things got way better and even today things are going great!!!
            Just remember all that depression isint worth it. Hes not worth it. If tou can relate to this story comment below.....

No comments:

Post a Comment