Saturday, March 22, 2014

Bully


Well, this post is somewhat inspired by what I’m experiencing right now. I’m trying to calm myself but I figured this would help. I just wanted to share this story with you to get it out of my head and hopefully teach a lesson.

Enjoy!

 

I want to start off by saying last year was a very hard year for me. Struggling with my grades, losing friends, dating different guys and honestly sometimes I felt like I had no way out. This story I want to share is actually about me and my partner in blogging being bullied by a mean girl at school. We had been bullied by her 2 years ago and if you look from the previous years, there will be several posts about her. We started this blog because we needed a place we could go and talk with no drama. This story is basically how we became blog rebels!

 

Last year, as I mentioned before there was a really mean girl in my grade and she had a huge impact on my life. My friend and I were bullied by her but it has actually made us both stronger as a blogging team. At lunch she would whisper to her friend about us, and my teacher always taking her side didn’t help. I will always remember how at lunch one day she called me elephant ears. This girl could very well be reading this right now. I told my teacher and she just took the other girls side and dint even listen to my story. I ran to the bathroom and cried. She did some ad things to my friend to. I can remember her calling us fat and ugly (which we clearly weren’t fat or ugly) luckily we didn’t let this get to us. My friend came over and we just typed since we created the blog a year before. It really helped us with our emotion problems and we went to school the next day not caring what she said. We were proud of whom we were and what all we had already accomplished. This blog has had a major impact on the both of our lives and we wouldn’t regret a single thing.

 

I hope you enjoyed this post.

Xoxo,

                Blog Rebels

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment